CfA: "Time For Your Performance"
CHANCE International is inventing five young persons from Germany to participate in this event. Overall there are going to be up to 24 participants from Armenia, Germany, Portugal and Russia.
This project will provide participants with space to:
- to think of the topics, main challenges and the situation of young people in the partner countries and their role in developing them
- look for possible solutions
- develop joint public performances
- foster social and intercultural competencies
- form a network among like-minded people for developing further exchange projects
- age: 20 – 26 y/o
- willingness to work together with all participants
- full-time involvement in the program
- the interest in the topic and ideas/methods to contribute to the programme
The project is funded by Erasmus + Programme. The accommodation, food, and all exchange activities will be covered by the organisers. Participants will be accommodated in 2-8-people bedrooms with other participants of the same gender. You will be provided with meals 3 times a day. The meals will be served at the hostel or in the city taking into account vegetarian and vegan needs. Important – It is not allowed to drink alcohol in the hostel.
To participate you are going to have to fill out the application form on the website of the exchange project. There you will also find more information.
- Info pack "Time For Your Performance" (2 MByte)